Thursday, March 18, 2010

S'more Sun Tommorrow


I love this beautiful weather! It's over 70 degrees, the sun is shinning and I should feel like walking and playing. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling so good. My poor trachea problem is really acting up and I am choking up a storm. Linda has called my Vet and I have to go to see her tomorrow. I was so hoping to get some of this weight off before I went for my yearly check-up. I hope it's just a hair-ball or something like that. Maybe it's the extra pound causing pressure on my little throat! I'm going to be scolded, I already know it. Linda will probably be snapping photos during the visit like she always does. I'll post the shots and write about my appointment tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll be better ASAP and can go out and play in the sunshine tomorrow. How come Tier and her friends get to eat a giant s'more and I have to diet?? Not fair.