Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Cleaning



I was hoping for a relaxing Sunday afternoon, taking a long walk then snoozing on the couch with Linda. Well, I got the long walk but the two hours after we got home was anything but a nap. Linda decided the carpet was in desperate need of shampooing. First she vacuumed the entire upstairs 3 times. She kept dumping the dirt/hair receptacle and vacuumed again over and over until there was nothing to empty. Then out came our big, noisy carpet shampooer. Chip saw it coming and she made a bee-line for the downstairs. I was upstairs running anywhere but where the noise was. Plus, the damp carpet feels weird on my feet. It's finally done and I immediately hit the couch for a nap. I better not have an accident on the carpet or I'll be in deep trouble. I have to admit it looks wonderful. Good job, Linda.