Friday, March 19, 2010

What are you doing back there?



This time, going to the Vet's office wasn't all that bad. I had a really nice lady, Dr. McFeely. The Vet tech, Josh, weighed me before Dr. McFeely came in. My weight history is as follows:
Jan 07- 2 pounds; Feb 08- 4.2 pounds; July o8- 5.75; today 6.2 pounds. Less then a one pound gain from last summer. My new diet is 1/4 a cup a day of food and lots of exercise. She wants me to weigh what I did back in Feb. 08, about 4.5 pounds. I've got some work to do, that's for sure. The Lyme and Heartworm test came back negative. All the added breathing problems are just seasonal allergies. I have some medicine to take at night to help my breathing. Of course the worst part of the exam is when they take my temperature, it is very unpleasant. After my exam, Linda took me for a walk at the park next door since I was so good at the Dr's.