Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Chimi!

  Yep, It's Chimi's 2nd birthday today.  He's still the same fun-loving, energetic, lovable pup he was the day he was born, but with a bit more self control and obedience.  Linda remembers the first day she bought him home.  He was so scared riding in the car to our house.
Look at my back turned to him.  I wasn't too happy about getting a new brother.
As soon as he got home, Linda took him to his new bed.  Oh wait, did I say his new bed?  I meant my bed that she stole from me to give to him!
"This bed is SWEET! I will have it chewed to smithereens in 1 day"

He was dressed in a soccer jersey and a puffy vest.  The man who Linda adopted him from must have been a huge soccer fan. 
"Thank you for taking that off me. A purple puffer vest?  Seriously?"
This is our first wrestling match.  Look!  We are the same size.  

In just a few months, he was towering over me.  He must have been the fastest growing Chihuahua in the world.  He wasn't even 5 pounds at his first vet appointment.

"Get me off of this slippery table!"Now Chim is a whopping 15 pounds of solid muscle!  We love him so much.  He brings joy & laughter into our lives everyday.  Happy Birthday big brother!!