Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cat Friendly Sofa

About once a month we have a problem with too many pets on the sofa.  When Chim and I are snuggled with Linda, there (usually) isn't a problem.  Last night Linda was soooo tired and just wanted to chill a few minutes before she started cleaning-up a bit.  Chim just wanted to play.. with me and with Linda.  He was play wrestling with me, dropping the ball on Linda's face and running up and down the hallway.  Eventually he settled down, but pouted about it big time.  It's a good thing Chip Cat didn't pick that time to come and push us both off the couch.  She just has to "MEOW" once and I go flying into my kitchen bed.  Chim comes off too, but he barks at her and puts up a fuss first.  When Chips hissing-fit starts, he takes off too.  If we had this special kitty sofa, she could lay in the pipes snoozing and we all could relax together.  As much as she sheds though, it would be super hard to use the FuRemover inside the pipes.