Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dr. Tierney Doolittle

I've been quite about the latest problem I've had with my "outside" issues since it's so embarrassing.  Last time I wrote about my impacted glands, Linda was on vacation and poor Jerry had to deal with the fiasco.  The time before that, the photo of the impaction was so horrible that Linda could not even post the photo. I get my glands expressed about every other month, but it does not seem to be working.  I still get clogged and it creates the worst, and I mean worst clean up you could imagine.  Yesterday Linda had to use a pair of old scissors to do the job, half a tub of baby wipes and I had to have a bath at the end of it all.  Jerry is taking me back to the vet today.  This is getting ridiculous.  What if they want to do surgery and take the glands out?  That's how us dogs say "HI" to each other and we remember who our friends are.  If I don't have my own special scent glands, no other dogs will want to be my friend and I'll be an outcast.  Tierney is Ms. Fix it.  She'll have to You Tube how to "do it yourself" so she can come over and express my glands every few weeks.  Thanks Tier, I know you want me to still be the popular dog and have the most friends. 
Just substitute the man in the top hat for this person...
Did I forget to tell you Tier is now a blondie?