Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weenie Heaven


There are these little chicken weenies that I love. The chicken weenies are made for little toddlers and sold in the baby food aisle. It's pure 100% yummy chicken. If I'm a good girl and obey, I usually get one as a treat. Each little chicken dog is about 1" long and I can eat it in just 3 bites. If Linda let me, I would eat a jar of them every day. I wish each chicken weenie was as big as this mammoth hot dog. This dog is 7 pounds, 16 inches long and 4 inches long. You can see just how big it is by the normal size bun. There isn't any chicken in this hot dog. It is made with beef, pork, and veal. If I ever have a birthday party and invite all my doggie friends, I'm going to serve this as my cake. (Just looking at the photo is making Linda feel ill.)