Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bummer!


I am so bummed out. I'm so disappointed. I am very sad. I am so down I could be one of the Emo animals on Tier's blog. How could I not get chosen? Didn't you all vote for me to be on the: http://www.famouschihuahua.com/chihuahua-shopping/2010-chihuahua-calendars/ calendar? I was not chosen. I was dissed. I am not the cover dog, or even one of the months. They did not pick me to be a 2010 calendar dog. How did this happen? Thank you to all my blog readers and facebook friends who voted for me, but I guess I'm not as popular as Tinks, who got the cover. Please save your $5.95 and don't order your calendar from them. Linda said she is going to take 13 pictures of me and go to Sam's Club. You can make your very own calendar and she will make me the cover dog and my cute face will be on ever single month. I'll be offering my calendar on sale just in time for the Christmas shopping season.