Friday, November 27, 2009

Gonna Wash that Cat Right Outta My Hair


This new and improved Chip is annoying me. Ever since she had her hair clump shaved off, her whole personality has changed. She used to keep to herself and sleep downstairs. She came up only when she was hungry and then went back into hiding. Now, everywhere Linda goes, Chip goes. Which translates into, everywhere Chip goes, I'm already there. I used to be alone on the couch, chair or bed with Linda. It was wonderful because I was the princess. Right this very minute, Chip is pressed up against Linda's leg, just a few inches from me. When Linda scratches her, I go crazy with jealousy. When Linda takes a bath, I always lay on her robe on the bathroom floor napping. Now, buttinsky Chip cat has to be in there too. She even puts her paws up on the side of the tub.