Monday, November 23, 2009

Hairy Situation


Big doings tonight at our house. Lot's of excitement, both good and not so good. Good because Jerry came over and bad because things got hairy! For the past few months, Chip has been growing this giant gross mat of fur on her back. It just took on a life of its own. Every day it seemed to morph into a bigger and bigger clump. She would get mad if Linda touched it, so it must have started hurting her. It was impossible for Linda to cut it off alone. Jerry came to the rescue and purchased a special super-duper pet shaver. They took Chip into the bathroom and shut the door. I was barking and going crazy because I could not see what was going on. I heard buzzing and meeeewing and low growling then the door opened and out runs Chip without her big clump. They used the shaver and buzzed it right off. I got my wish and they let me into the bathroom next. But OH NO! Jerry flipped me over on my back and Linda shaved my private area where it sometimes can get a little messy. Not cool AT ALL! What were they thinking? This is the bald part on Chips back. You will NOT be seeing the part they shaved on me.