Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fun Day!



I had so much fun today. Jerry didn't forget me after all, he came to spend the day with me. I was a little shy at first so I did my wiggle flat into to the carpet move and cried, but once I smelled who it was, I got really excited. He bought over a GIANT bag of food, treats and snacks. We went to the dog park for 1/2 hour and then for a long walk around the soccer fields. I was so tired when he bought me home, I slept until Linda came home at 3:00. She was extra late today because she decided to stay at the gym and practice her TKD patterns. In just a few hours she is going back out to Tier's house warming party. I could go if I wanted, but there is going to be close to 50 people there and I don't like crowds. Besides, my party dress is way too small now. This picture is 2 years old!