Monday, November 16, 2009

Waiting on Pins and Needles


I was joking earlier about going to Doggie Day care because I am home alone so much. Linda used to not work as many hours as she does now. Really though, I'm super content to stay home and wait for her. I lay in the sun most of the time. I switch windows based on what time of day it is. Linda has little beds set up all over the house next to the windows. When I'm not sleepy, I play with all my toys. She does walk me 3 times a day... so I can't really complain. Besides, I just read the story about a Minnesota day care women who would pin the kids to the mattress during nap time. She got big safety pins and just pinned them their clothes to the bed so they could not get up. What if the doggie workers pinned me to the bed at day care? Forget it... I'll just wait home for her. No more whining for me! I'll be at the "knocks you over with excitement" greeting every day.