Saturday, November 28, 2009

Stop Your Hating!


I'm a little upset right now. Steaming mad is more like it. An adorable Chihuahua won the All American Pet Brands cutest dog competition. (Obviously, the reason he won is because I did not enter. ) Dr. Papidies the Chihuahua, was entered into the competition on a whim by his owner Dr. Capin. Dr. Papidies is a hunk, that's for sure. I would not mind one bit if Linda took me to play at his dog park. Anyway, back to why I am mad. Instead of keeping the $1 MILLION DOLLARS in prize money, Dr. Papidies, who was rescued from a shelter, donated all the prize winnings to two animal shelters in their home state. Yea! I'm happy about that and think it is wonderful that all those shelter animals will be helped. What torks me off is all the hateful comments at the end of the article left by people who thought that the prize money would be better spent buying "stuff" or given to other charities.