Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've Been a GOOD Dog!


We spent a very relaxing 2 hours at the dog park today. I know I hated it last week, but Linda wanted to try one more time. I spent the entire time on her lap, sitting on the bench next to her or in my black bag. Three dogs kept hanging around. Of course my Chihuahua friend Snickers was there keeping me company. The next was a dog named Mini who Linda just adored. He was an older dog whose fur was super soft. He was gentle and seemed to sense I wanted a calm dog up on the bench with me. The third dog, Sandy, was a very lively Jack Russell mix. She was happy, but very high energy. The sun was shining and it was just a beautiful fall day. As long as I don't have to run around and get trampled by the other dogs, I'm happy to go and sit on the bench watching all the frolicking. Oh, and in a few weeks there will be a big Christmas party at the dog park! Santa will be there passing out presents to all the good dogs. Linda is going to bring me so I can get a photo on Santa's lap. I wonder what kind of gift I'll get?