Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Google This!


I love the town we live in. It's just the right mix of small town-big town. It has all the stores we could ever need, many in walking distance. There are Mom & Pop restaurants, big chain joints and in between cafes. If you like to bike, the town has plenty of bike trails. Plus, just a few steps from our front door there is a wilderness trail through the forest. You can say I was more then shocked when I found out that my little town where I've lived my whole entire life is the number 1 most obscene city in America! Google keeps track of what folks google, and the people in my city googled the most obscene and dirtiest words. How could that possibly be? The comments after the story I read said to just blow our town up and start over. Some people said that it was full of red-neck low-lifes. Hey! Now I'm getting angry. Let one of those losers come to my house and say that to my face. I'll take a bit out of their kiesters!