Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




I have so much to be thankful for today. Even if I did not get to go to Sarah and Taylor's house for dinner, I still am so blessed to be part of this family where I am so loved. When Linda got home, she took me for a double-walk. We usually do one path in the morning then a different path in the afternoon. Since she had to teach 2 classes this morning, we did not get to go earlier. Tonight she took me for a long walk on both paths. She was supposed to go to a dessert party later tonight, but she is so tired from getting up so early she is going to rest up for Friday's classes. Doesn't Sarah's house look beautiful? She had 3 different tables set up and hosted 17 people. That's Sarah and her brother Josh taking a nap after dinner on her cow rug.