Monday, November 16, 2009

Bored? Yes!!


I'm mad at Linda for not letting me post yesterday. She left early in the morning and did not come home until after 2:30 because she ate lunch with friends. We took a quick walk together, then a short nap before she left AGAIN and did not get home until after 9:00 p.m. I'm sure she knows that I am bored out of my mind without anyone to entertain me. Today was not much better. She had an audition this morning, taught 3 classes at all different gyms and is only home for 1/2 hour before its back out to ANOTHER class! Hey, I miss the old days when she was home more then she was out. I need another little Chorkie pup to be my buddy. The only problem is I'm not sure I want to share Linda's love with another cute dog. Instead, maybe she can take me to Doggie Daycare. There is a center just a few miles from our house. I've seen a doggie daycare on the Dog Whisperer. It looks pretty fun!