Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sheba 2

This little dog is just adorable. Linda thinks he is actually a great-great grandpup of our old dog Sheba. The same women who gave Linda Snicker's first girlfriend, Sheba, has another litter of puppies from the same parental line. Instead of pure Siberian Husky (which Sheba was), these puppies have some Timber Wolf in their heritage. Sheba was only around 60 pounds, I think these puppies will be MUCH bigger when they grow up. Even though we have a big yard, these dogs probably need more then a fenced yard in a sub-division. How cool would it be to have a beast for a big brother? Plus, he would LOVE the snow and be able to plow right through the highest drifts so I can take walks when the snow piles up! Maybe I'll check flights for Linda and see how much the plane ticket is? I wonder if the new puppy would even fit in one of those carry-on carriers? UPDATE: Linda just spoke with her friend. She said the parents are very sweet and loving. If it was raised from a cub with me, it will be instinct not to squish me or play too rough. I checked, flights to the Ozarks are under $200 roundtrip. That is cheaper then the $300 to adopt a dog from our local Petsmart. Please Linda, please.......