Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Wonder Women


Oh poor Linda. I feel just terrible about last night. I could not control my cat food lust and ate what was left over in Chip's bowl right before bed. I was up 5 times between 12 and 5 a.m. with terrible, terrible gastrointestinal issues. One time it was so bad Linda had to give me a bath because it was all gunked in my fur. She was so calm and patient with me and I love her SOOO much for understanding. She fell asleep after 5 a.m. and had to get up at 8 a.m. to teach her TKD classes. Jerry came to get me while she was gone and we played and wrestled all morning and into the afternoon until she got home. Linda had no time to nap because she had a big church shin-dig that went until 9:00 tonight. There were 8 six-foot tables full of Valentine cookies, brownies and treats! Since she just started her "healthy eating program" she did not have one bite. I am going to try my best not to wake her up at all tonight.