Friday, February 12, 2010

Just Kickin' Back


Now that the snow is plowed, Linda is back in the saddle and teaching her normal load . She left early today and did not get home until 6 p.m. It was a very relaxing day, but I did get hungry. I got used to snacking more while Linda was home all week. I spent most of today sleeping in the sun next to Chip. There are "safe" zones in the house, and one of them is our side by side beds by the sliding glass door. We switch beds sometimes too. If I tried to get that close to her on the couch, she would swat me and hiss. Cats are moody and mysterious creatures. I was so excited when Linda came home that she did not have the heart to leave me to go back out to the basketball game. Tomorrow, I'm spending the day with Jerry and Ink cat while she is teaching.
Life is Good!