Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Clairvoyant Chalupa


Just a few hours ago I posted the article about Oscar, the death predicting cat. Last month I posted an article about how dogs can sense earthquakes minutes before they happen. Sometime last year I remember a story about a man who always took the same walk with his dog every single day. One day the dog insisted on going on a different route and made the man run without letting up. About 1/4 of a mile later, they passed an old man having a heart attack in his driveway exactly as the dog and man were walking by. He was able to call 911 on his cell phone. Well, get this. We were sitting on the love seat, just watching TV when I jumped up out of a sound sleep and ran down the hall barking my head off. I would not stop barking for about 5 minutes. Linda showed me out the front door that all was well, but I kept barking. Finally, she carried me back to the TV room. About 30 seconds later, 2 fire engines and a ambulance came down our street and stopped at a house just down the street!