Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Funny Valentine


I had the best Sunday EVER! Linda was gone for 12 hours today (I know, I'm not usually happy about that) but this time Jerry puppy sat me for most of the day. I love when he is here because he obeys my every command. I even got to walk in the street. In my whole life, Linda has never once, ever, ever let me step one paw off the curb. The plowers came and pushed all the snow up and covered the sidewalks completely, so we had to go in the street to walk. Linda freaked when she heard and told me I am NOT allowed to go off the curb by myself or ELSE. Then, Jerry and I watched 3 hours of movies. He fed me two chicken snacks and he wrestled with me for 45 minutes. The entire day was all about Choopie and her happiness as it should be. Jerry was the best Valentine date in the world. Thank you for loving me and making me so happy today.