Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Change Minesoda to Virginda


Ohhh, I'm glad I'm not this Chihuahua. I've been out on our front step a few times during this weather, but I won't step off into the snow. I do not like it one bit. I found this story for Linda so she will be more careful while she is shoveling. Police in our county said that thieves are targeting homes where a lone women is out front shoveling her driveway and front walk. The crooks are entering through back or side doors that are unlocked and stealing credit cards, cash and jewlery while the women shoveled out front. This has happened during the last two storms. In both cases, the suspect is described as a black man in his 20s who is about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. (The wind is blowing so hard right now that most of the snow on our giant pine tree has been knocked off! I guess there is an upside to everything.)