Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Will You Be My Friend?


Linda has a new Facebook page. I don't know what that means, except that she is hogging the new laptop and is not letting me post as often. She promised me that I could have my own Facebook page too as soon as she learns how to do everything. It's OK because I'm not up to doing much today anyway. Last night I threw up 4 times and have not had an appetite today. While the family was eating last night, I broke the law and ate what was leftover in the cat's bowl. That always upsets me stomach. (Jerry was over for dinner and tried to warn Linda that I was going to get sick, but she did not listen.) Plus, the snowstorm is cramping my exercise style and I've not been outside in 2 days. The last thing in the world I want is to go see the DOCTOR. They always poke me with needles and make me weigh on the baby scale. They always say "It looks like Choopie is too chubby and needs to lose weight. No more treats."