Friday, January 9, 2009

Before/After


I was such a good dog today. Linda spent the last 4 hours vacuuming and shampooing the entire house. We have white carpet and any little accident shows up. It looks so clean and nice. I had to go to take care of some business while she was doing the downstairs carpet and she did not hear me whining. I went to the emergency pee pad all by myself. I usually need to be accompanied to the pee pad because I am afraid of Chip jumping out and getting me while I am indisposed. Today... I knew Linda would not be too happy if I slipped up. She was so proud of me that I got one of my special peanut butter cookies. Linda's friend Tom who has been helping with the special jobs around the house did some more work today. I don't think he likes me very much. He is the first person I've meet that does not pet me or tell me how cute I am. Maybe he's a cat person.