Sunday, January 11, 2009

Purse Puppy Pals


It has been an incredibly busy time for Linda. She is hardly every home, so that means I get to go to the "puppysitter." Jerry has been picking me up and taking me over to the TH. Last night I was there to very late because there was a big party at our house. Of course, everyone saw my beds and toys and wanted to meet me. It 's a good thing that I was not here as it would have stressed all my fur right off! Chip hid in the laundry room behind the unfinished piece of dry wall.
Maybe one day one of Linda's friends will fix the dry wall and by accident-on purpose seal her up behind the wall. (Just kidding, we are best buddies now, although I prefer the canine kind.) Tierney told us tonight that she has set up a play date with some of her friends who also have purse puppies. This is wonderful news and I can't wait to meet them.