Friday, January 23, 2009

Go Tierney, It's Your Birthday


Happy Birthday to Tierney! Today is her 22nd birthday. They all went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory, then shopping, to a basketball game and later on tonight, Taylor's football game. There are a bunch of fun pictures, but they are on Tier's camera and we don't have the cord to download it to this old fashioned gigantic desk top computer we have to type on. I might get to go with Linda to the football game. Linda is going to smuggle me inside her sweatshirt. I'm sick and tired of being home alone and am starting to "act out" as Linda calls it. Today, her two friends Neil and Tom came over to help with some boy chores. I was just a brat and not very social at all. Then, Linda scrubbed the whole house. As soon as she was done with the floor, I on purpose-by accident had an accident (the messy kind.) If she leaves me tonight, I will probably chew a whole in the drywall.