Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If Chip Can Lose Weight....


You should have seen Chip Cat last year. She was at least 20 pounds of blubber. She is down to 13 pounds now, which is still 3 times more then I weigh. Back in the day, when she jumped off the counter, I would run and hide because the sound scared me. It's not healthy for kitty's to be chubby... and it's not healthy for people to be chubby either. A five-foot tall 275 pound women got all upset and angry when the doctor could not fit her inside the MRI machine. She was too round to go in the opening. Apparently, even some of the open MRI's did not work. They suggested she go to the zoo and use the really big MRI's they use for the animals. I'm sure a law suit will be filed, when really the tech should just apologize for being insensitive and then the women should run, not walk, to the nearest Weight Watchers.

p.s. Don't be sending me hate mail like the time I blogged about the poor little Chihuahua who was sick and it turned out to be the breeders fault. Linda lost weight with WW's and even became a Leader!