Sunday, January 25, 2009

Choopie Le Pew


Whew! We just got back from a freezing walk on the wooded trail. It was sunny and beautiful, but even wearing my warm coat, I had to tell Linda "carry" so I could warm up inside her jacket. (All I do is stop walking, sit down, and stare up at her with pitiful eyes. That means "carry". When I'm ready to walk again, I wiggle around.) On the way home, I stopped to smell something very interesting. It was a branch a skunk sprayed. That ended the walk pretty quick and we rushed home so I could have a long warm bath to get the odor off my nose. It's a good thing I did not roll in it! Having a bath is not fun, but I love the feeling of being clean and brushed after. I look like a big ball of adorable fur. I don't think its possible to be too attractive since I keep getting cuter as I grow up.