Friday, January 2, 2009

Bird-Napping....Permanently


One time when I was little Linda could not find me anywhere. She was hunting and hunting before she left for work and I was nowhere to be found. I could hear the panic in her voice, but I thought she was mad at me and did not come out from where I was hiding. After Linda got dressed, she made the bed and got her coffee cup ready. When it was time to put me in the kitchen, she really started to get scared. I had snuggled down between the two sheets and she made the bed with me sandwiched inside. I'm so little that I did not even make a bump big enough for her to see. Eventually she saw me wiggle and pulled me out. I guess these people should have looked a little harder for their bird before they called the Pet Detectives. How embarrassing is that!