Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Smokin' Good!


Linda just came home from the grocery store with bacon; Little Smokie's; pulled pork BBQ and hamburger meat! I was freaking out until she told me that she is cooking dinner tonight for non-vegans. She even bought some bottles of soda! Yikes, I hope she is feeling alright. Personally, I think guests should just eat tofu and veggies over brown rice. Of course maybe few bites of meat might fall off someones plate. I'll have to scarf them right up to keep the floor nice and clean. I imagine the absolute best smell in the world is cooking bacon. I've never actually smelled it, but it has got to be heavenly. Maybe I'll post photos later tonight after dinner. p.s. Between the bacon, burgers and pork cooking... I almost lost consciousness from the good smells. And I did not even get a crumb of anything!