Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Princess and the Flea


I was NOT happy tonight. I'm the princess and deserve all the attention. In fact, I'm sitting here on Linda's bed just moaning and whining thinking about what happened. Linda does not understand that she can't dote on me 99% of the time but forget I exist the other 1%. Jerry came over for dinner and to help move some stuff around (which he did not end up even having to do.) They watched Supernatural and a Sci-Fi movie. Chip always bosses her way in the middle of things when Jerry is here because she is really his cat first (when Tierney is not home.) Linda just tolerates Chip the rest of the time. So sure enough, everyone was on the couch together, with Chip on Jerry's lap. I was just kind of stuck in the leftover spots. Of all the nerve! When Jerry brings me to his house on Saturday, I am going to pee on his carpet.