Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gray Skies are Gonna Clear Up, Put on a Happy Face


I'm walking around crying, whining and I won't settle down. Linda's tried everything to make me happy, but nothing is working. She has tried water, food, pee-pee pad and even a cookie but nothing is working. There are two issues bothering me. Number 1: Chip is laying on Linda and taking me favorite spots. When I jump up and try to get close, she hisses at me. Linda picks me up and brings me close to her and I settle down for a little while, then start crying when Chip starts purring. Number 2: I can't do my walks because it is too cold. I've got a lot of pent up energy to burn up and running up and down the hall is not enough. (o.k. 3 issues) Number 3: I miss Jerry, I've gotten used to seeing him on Saturdays and he did not come and get me today for some reason. That made me sad. To cheer me up Linda showed me this photo of a smiling pooch. It kind of worked too!