Saturday, February 7, 2009

Trader Joe's Field Trip


After my fun outing (read below) Linda had to go to Trader Joe's. Jerry is coming for lunch tomorrow since he could not come and get me today. Since we were right near the store, we stopped on the way back from the lake. Linda did not want to leave me in the car alone, so she stuffed me inside her purse. I kept peeking my head out, but she kept pushing me back in. Dogs are not allowed in stores, but she was only a few minutes. We were going to go to the dog park, but there were about 100 dogs there today, half of them in the small dog under 25 pound area. Last time it was a little overwhelming, so we just came back home. I wish there was a small-small-small dog area under 5 pounds. Then I would not get stepped on and bullied. This photo is from a dog park in NJ. It has a big swimming pond and over 10,000 square feet of play area. Our park is just a fenced in field.