Monday, February 2, 2009

Titanosaurus Pooh


I wasn't even sure what a titanosaurus was and I was afraid what kind of hits I would get if I googled it. I took a chance and found out it was a dinosaur that weighed about 13 tons and was 40 feet long. Wiki only had a short paragraph about them, so I don't know much else. It was the same monster who ate all those people and cars in Godzilla though. You may wonder why I even got interested in the titanosaurus. Well, I love when crooks steal strange things. Thieves broke into the London's Natural History Museum and stole a fossilised lump of titanosaurus poop. They say the doo-doo is 65-million years old. How they came up with that number and knew it was from the tit-rus is too much to imagine! A spokesman for the museum said it was impossible to put a value on the dung. He said each dropping is like a work of art and so unique that it can't be compared to anything else. The question is "What in the world are you going to do with a piece of fossilised doodie?" I am so going to put one of my works of art up on ebay and see what kinds of bids I get for Chorkie #2.