Friday, February 20, 2009

RIP Gwen


What in the world was this man thinking? I am beside myself just thinking about this horrible story. A utility worker from Southwest Gas Corp was called to a home in California. The homeowner was out front waiting with her 2-month old baby. Their 2 pound teacup Chihuahua Gwen was also outside with her owners. Gwen ran up to the man and barked at him. (Just like I do when anyone comes in my house, even if it is Linda or Tierney) The man proceed to kick Gwen breaking her neck and killing her. He says the dog charged him and he was only defending himself. The gas company is offering the women $500 for a replacement dog. As if that is going to make things right with the family. I hope Snickers finds Gwen in dog heaven. He will love on her and make her feel welcome. This isn't Gwen, the photo is a teacup Chihuahua named Lola. Looks fierce and dangerous, doesn't she?