Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Cousin Chimi


Usually I read an article of interest on the Internet and then comment about the story. This time, I want to comment on the comments left about the story (???) The story is kind of boring, to say the least. Some old-biddie lady in NYC is filing a $500K lawsuit against her neighbors because she can't stand their barking Chihuahuas. She says the dogs are driving her loco and she is so stressed she can't sleep or function anymore. 'Ol Biddie wants a restraining order against the dogs to keep them from barking. (I hope they can read English.) I think if the dogs are barking all day it is because they are lonely. Their owners probably work. Since she is home all day, she should offer to walk them and keep them company, she would probably come to love them. Anyway, what really floored me was the 4 pages of comments that people left. Almost every comment said the Chihuahuas were just big rats; that they should be eradicated off the earth; that the barking dogs should be taken away from their owners; blah-blah-blah..... Yikes! I'm glad I don't live in NYC. People don't seem to like little dogs very much.