Thursday, February 5, 2009

This won't hurt a bit.....


I've been out of it the past few days. If I don't perk-up, Linda is going to take me to the vet. The nurses are nice there, but I always get poked and prodded in personal areas. It seems to Linda that I am sleeping more and my appetite off. Plus, I have a little tickle in my throat. Money is a little tight (just like everyone) so it ends up being over $200 every single vet visit. There are a lot of news stories of other families putting off wellness check-ups for their pets because there is no money. We are cutting back on treats, toys, new beds and coats. I will need a spring jacket since mine is for very cold days, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Linda loves me and will take me to the Doctor even if it means no shopping trips to Trader Joe's to buy Thai flavored tofu and meatless meatballs.