Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Whatever Floats Your Boat

Dogs love Barbie too

I can't remember the last time I did a post about Barbie. When I was a puppy, I loved my Barbie doll. Over the years, I lost interest in her and she went the way of the doll grave.  Its a good thing because if Chim got a hold of her, he would be pooping out Barbie limbs for days.  There have been lots of different stories over the years, but Barb has been out of the news until today.  It looks like she has staged a major comeback.  Shes had a dream car, over 100 amazing careers, a puppy, tons of shoes, and lots of variations on boyfriend Ken, and now Barbie has her very own cruise line!  Royal Caribbean is featuring the ultimate cruise vacation for girls that love Barbie!  You'll stay in a special pink stateroom, with Barbie Doll blankets, sheets, toothbrushes and clothes.  Stop by poolside for a Mermaid dance class.  Attend fashion designer workshops where you can be your own clothes designer and create your own fashion line. Of course you won't want to miss the Tiara and Teacup party either.
It's not something Linda could ever imagine doing, but hey.... whatever floats your boat!