Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bagelhead

You may be wondering why I'm wearing a bagel on my head.  Well silly, I'm being a Bagelhead, of course!  Yep, you saw it here first folks.  I'm starting a trend for all the hip dogs to follow.  Being a Bagelhead is easy.  All you have to do is sit still and balance a bagel on you head.  Even better, if Beagles got on board with my new trend, they would be BagelBeagleHeads. 


It's a Poppyseed
 Oh wait..Linda just told me I'm a copycat.  It seems like I'm a year late with the whole Bagelhead fad.  Turns out people have been doing it for awhile now!  Except they are a much, much more extreme than me!! These people get silicone injected into their foreheads to make a bagel shape UNDER their skin.  Oye!  What are they thinking!!  I can't give you the link because it's gross, but here is one of the photos that won't make you lose your lunch. (Unless you just ate a bagel!)
"Need cream cheese with that Bagelhead?"