Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ugly is the new Cute


Tierney is always full of surprises. Today while Linda was working, she bought Diesel over to my house. Diesel is the bulldog that she is puppy sitting while his humans are on vacation. First of all, I've never had another dog in my space. Second, you are saying he is a 4 month old puppy? He's paw is as big as my head! I know he just wanted to play with me, but I was so scared that I just ran into my bed. The best part was that he chased Chip and finally showed her that dogs are the bosses of cats. I wish I could do that! Here he is sleeping after Linda and Tierney took him for the longest walk in his life. Up until today, he would not walk on a leash. Linda used tips she learned from watching The Dog Whisperer and they got him to walk like a champ!