Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fiesta Dog Day


What a day! I actually had a great time with Bella (Yorkie) and Beau (Wiener) at the Dog Fiesta Festival. We walked around and looked at all the booths and met a bunch of other dogs. There was a dog fashion show, obstacle course challenges and even kittens and ferrets. It was all good until some little bratty Westie who was the same size as me decided to ATTACK ME! He lunged out off the curb and bit me. Linda made sure there was no blood, but I was petrified and would not stop crying. She carried me until it was time for lunch. That was the best part of the day. Bella, Beau and I sat under the table eating broiled chicken bites. The band who played right near out table was really good! I was not scared or shy at all during lunch. Linda learned from The Dog Whisper that dogs don't hold grudges and I forgot about the bite 10 seconds after it happened. I walked to the parking garage after lunch and did not shy away from any other dogs, big or little. There was one Snickers look-a-like for adoption that we both loved, but the timing is just wrong for us to adopt another dog.