Friday, May 21, 2010

El Diablo


My favorite TV show, The Dog Whisperer, is doing a special tonight all about Chihuahuas. Unfortunately, the show is called Chihuahuas from Hell. It is a compilation of all the worst Chihuahuas that have ever been on his show. The worst is El Diablo. True to his name, he is The Devil Dog. After a month living with Cesar, he turned into a wonderful and loving dog. Cesar renamed him Sammy Davis Jr. (?) Who am I to judge someones name since I am named after a food from Taco Bell. I'm sitting on Linda's lap listening to all the yaps, yips and growls. It's very entertaining. Plus, she smells wonderful. Tierney is puppy sitting for friends and Linda was walking the puppy for her earlier tonight. It's a miniature bulldog but Linda forgot the name. Maybe he'll come over to play with me tomorrow.