Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How Many Calories Is That?


I love reading other peoples blogs. It gives me good ideas for my blog and it also is very entertaining. One of the ones I'm reading now is about a guy who goes into all different fast food joints and orders crazy stuff. One time he went into Cold Stone and ordered a huge sundae with every single topping Cold Stone offers. It was 2 quarts of ice cream, all the wet toppings and all the candy, cookie and fruit toppings. According to the photos, it looks like he finished it alone. Another time it was Arby's. He ordered Every Animal on the Farm Sandwich. Included on the sesame seed bun........ Every animal on the farm!! Ham, salami, turkey, roast beef, fried chicken patty, grilled chicken patty and bacon. (That would be pig, turkey, cow, and chicken) He also added the veggies and cheese to make it complete. At Micky D's he ordered a Big McSausage Egg Surf and Turf Mac. Also served on a sesame seed bun, the Mac includes 2 all beef pattys, eggs, sausage, pickles, onions, grilled chicken patty, fillet o fish, special sauce, and cheese! I would be happy right now for more then 2 tablespoons of plain chicken for dinner. I'm hungry.