Friday, May 28, 2010

Dangers All Around


There is definitely some critter prowling my neighborhood. Linda took me on a 45 minute walk tonight. We stayed on the sidewalks near our house since it looked like rain and we did not want to be stuck in the woods if it started to downpour. There where 3 dead birds, one with it's head completely bit off! A few weeks ago, something ate our baby birds and their Mother too. What could be causing this carnage? Chip is looking pretty fat these days. (Except she is only an inside cat, so she is not a suspect.) I'm glad Linda is always watching for danger and protects me while we walk. Tonight, the same dog who attacked me months ago ran out to get me again! The owners let the dog run around the yard without a leash and last time Linda had to pull him away from me. This time he snapped at me but only bit the air because Linda picked me up on time. If she would have had her iPod on, she never would have heard the tags giggling on the collar and she might not have picked me up in time. The man came running out and apologized, but Linda told him this was the second attack and she was not happy one bit! She said she is going to start carrying pepper spray on our walks just in case he comes after me again.