Sunday, May 16, 2010

Movie Night!


What a day yesterday! It was another very busy Saturday for Linda, so that means... Jerry comes and gets me for an adventure. He took me into the woods and walked the trails. I love the smells, chasing squirrels and listening to all the bird sounds. After her classes, Linda stopped home for 5 minutes and then went back out to a friends graduation party. After the party, she met some different friends for a cookout later in the afternoon. Next up, Outside Big Screen Movie Night! She bought me along to the festivities. There was a bonfire, music, skits, food and at 9:00 pm, everyone snuggled in their blankets and lawn chairs to watch a movie. There were 3 other dogs there. Spike and Beast scared me to death. You can't tell by their photos that they are dangerous. They may look innocent, but they are ruff, tuff, wrestling crazy dogs. I did play with Ginger. She is a tiny tea-cup poodle. We got along great and romped around in the grass for almost an hour.