Sunday, May 16, 2010

Skit Night


What's up with Linda leaving me alone so much? I guess I can't complain since last night I was out with her for over 3 hours at the big screen movie night. Today she went to another party that I wasn't invited to. She'll be home for an hour with me then it is back out to watch another of Tierney's incredible skits. They have been practicing for months and months. Sometimes they are funny, sometimes serious... but they always have a great message and lesson. In last nights skit, she was a flight attendant but she died in a horrible plane crash about 2 minutes into the skit. Tonight she has a starring role, neither Linda or I know what this new skit will be about. Since it is inside, I can't go watch. I don't have a photo to go with this post, so I'm using this adorable puppy. At first I thought it was a stuffed toy, but it is real!