Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life is Good


Bath day today, then Linda brushed me on the deck for a long time. I am so puffy and fluffy I look like a beach ball. I did two very long walks today, one with Jerry this morning and one this evening with Linda. What a great Saturday! With my new low weight... 5.8... I am able to with more stamina and go even further then I used to when I was just a puppy. Linda was reminding me that when I was little, I used to walk 5 houses before I had to be carried. I walked almost one hour tonight and about 45 minutes this morning. I'm so thankful that I have not had a seizure in a long time too. I'm also super thankful that my knees have been better too! Maybe I'm healed and I won't need the double knee surgery. One weird thing happened on our walk this evening. A women and man in a van pulled up to us and the women was asking a bunch of questions about me and gushing how adorable I was. With the weird dog-napping going on, Linda just kept walking and picked me up just in case they had some hanky-panky in mind and were planning on snagging me. Everything was fine, but it was better safe than sorry.