Monday, May 31, 2010

Aiiiii-yah!


The trail today was so messy and muddy that I had to be carried a whole bunch. I hate getting my feet wet and I triple hate stepping in wet mud. I stayed nice and clean thanks to Linda, but I did bring home a giant tick. She always does a tick-check (she calls it "massage time") and sure enough, the blood sucker was latched onto my neck! A little later, Linda locked herself out of the house. I was inside barking and wishing I could reach the lock to let her in. She tried all the windows and other doors, but everything was locked down tight. Since she is a 3rd Degree Black Belt, she decided she would use her ninja skills to break in the door from the garage to the family room. She tried to palm heel it first (not so smart....big ouchie on her wrist) then one good front kick broke the flimsy lock. In a way, it was good she found out how easy it was to break in. Now it's off to Home Depot to buy a stronger lock for the door and an extra house key to keep hidden in case she gets locked out again.