Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bath Day


Since my hair is super long, sometimes things get a little "sticky" in certain areas. I am always very patient and stay super still while Linda cleans me up with the baby wipes. Today, she decided that I needed an entire bath. She put a towel down in the tub so I would have some traction, then gave me a bath/shower using the hand held shower head. I stood perfectly still and even let her roll me over on my back in the 1" of water so she could scrub my tummy. Weird, but I actually liked the feeling of the warm water and being massaged with the puppy shampoo. I don't like the hair dryer AT ALL, so she just toweled me off and let me air dry the rest of the way. She would take a photo but her camera is in the car, so you'll just have to believe me that I look adorable as this little pooch.